On average, 80% to 90% of couples are able to conceive after trying the first year. The remaining 10%-20% face infertility issues or problems.

The idea or description of infertility is unclear to many people. Infertility may be described as a woman who is unable to conceive when having regular unprotected sex for six months to a year; as well as the failure to carry a pregnancy to full term.

Facing these trails of infertility can be frustrating and sometimes devastating to a couple, especially when there is no known cause or reason for the infertility.

As a woman tries to learn the different potential causes that may be contributing to her infertility, she will need professional counseling, guidance, and support.

Education and assistance in understanding the different possible causes will help to prevent any further problems attributing to her infertility.

Here at American Wellness & Rehab Clinic we provide this education and assistance to help you with your individual infertility issues. We develop a personalized individualized care plan for each couple that addresses their own special needs to help them begin their family.

Each woman or man has their own unique issues of infertility concern that we address through special blood work, ultrasound procedures, lifestyle coaching – including meal planning, stress management, sleep habits, and exercise – all that play a key role in supporting your infertility issues.

We have a very high success rate not only in identifying the infertility issue but in correcting the imbalance for a successful pregnancy.

Please! Make your appointment today. We can help!

Contact Us

677 West 5300 S
Murray, UT 84123

(801) 327-8700

Business Hours

Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Appointment Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Font Resize
Call Us Text Us